Tuesday 16 June 2009

Easy Google Profits - yoursearchprofits.com - latribunenews.com


Please feel free to use the Google Search Bar above to see the results I found for yourself. I typed in:-"Easy Google Profits scam" & "Easy Google profits Con"


I was just checking something on the internet and stumbled across this and just had to report my findings.

These scams, some of them anyway just get so unconvincingly worse!!

This was reported from a websit called - wait for it!!!! "Los Angeles Tribune News"
(I have also found an identiacal webpage which looks like a newspaper article with a different name - online job news!! This is an identical template to the Los Angeles Tribune News. The only difference is it directs you to the loverrrly Google Money Master Scam. (See other posts I have made as I have reviewed them as a scam too)

Did not take me 2 minutes to find out this is a total scam.....more affilliate selling garbage. (I,e. The people selling this program make the money and not the poor old souls that buy it)

As usual, please check it out for yoursleves. Hopefully, like me, it wont take you long to find the truth. (Please conclude your own searches online etc)

Please also read the terms and conditions on the site (This is a dead giveaway - probably written by a schoolboy)

The company is also based in the Philippines no less!!!!! (Yoursearchprofits.com)

Utter garbage - it sells the dream (The idea of the dream) - but thats about it.....

My advice - laughable at the least but AVOID totally

2 comments:

  1. have you found any that arent scams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really!!! I work in various areas of the internet and I am looking / participating / searching all the time. When I find anything thats worth looking at I will be sure to post. In the mean time I invite anybody with any findings of their own to post / comment.
    Also if anybody would like me to look into any internet business or opportunity I would like to hear from them.

    I HATE PEOPLE BEING SCAMMED AND CONNED and I am here to make sure I can help and do what I can to make sure that, that does NOT happen.

    ReplyDelete