Tuesday 16 June 2009

Work At Home Recruiters - Work At Home Recruiters SCAM


Please feel free to use the Google Search Engine above to see the results I found. I typed in "Work at home recruiters scam" & "work at home recruiters rip off"



This is a reasonably new outfit / company (their website was created on 21 May 2009) The website is also privacy protected thus ensuring a whois lookup cant verify who owns the site!!

Read the terms and conditions on their website!! The terms refer to an American company called DOBA.

Doba provide wholesale and dropship services for re-sellers!!

So my findings would suggest that "work from home recruiters" are basically an affilliate pointing you towards the company "DOBA" and they get paid if you sign up with DOBA.

Im a bit warey about this one - but it really looks dodgey to me at the moment but I'm gonna keep researching it. Will post more when I find the info.

If anyone has any info, please let me know......this source of info is to help others stop paying money to crooks and conmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment