Tuesday 16 June 2009

Survey Scout Scam - Paid Surveys

Theres loads of paid survey companies out there and I trip over them every week. I done a simple google on this squad and come accross a forum ranked no4 on google search page.

Lots of quotes on here from people who have paid this company and enrolled only to get nothing back.

My opinion - AVOID

Below are examples of the forum posts!!

1. Hello Guys, I would like to let all the users know that Survey Scout is just a big Scam. Becareful , they will only give you surveys that will enter you to win prizes and no cash. You can find free surveys on the internet. Make sure you don't pay this paid survey database.

2. Survey Scout is NO good!They will not even answer your email.Avoid! Do noy pay them noney for info that is free elsewhere

3. A word to the wise. I just got my refundfrom ClickBank because of what happened tome with Survey Scout. Within three days of registering and answering surveys, which Idid not get paid for just entered in sweepstakes I was swamped with unsolicted e mails and telemarketing calls and I amon the do not call list. These companies area front for getting your info and then trying to suck you in.Thankfully I have my money back. Are these companies legit? If you have to pay them to get to a database be wary.If you locate companies on your own by doingweb searches check them out throughly beforegiving any personal information. I will spend the next two weeks unsubscribing toe mails I didn't request and shutting downtelemarketing calls I have not gotten in years. Remember the old saying." It it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

Need I go on!!?

Hope this helps,

No comments:

Post a Comment