Tuesday 16 June 2009

Work From Home Scams - Internet Scams

I work from home and I have genuine businesses and as the internet gurus call - "multiple streams of income"

However, these streams of income are very hard to find as there are many, many scams out there and advertised on the net. I come accross them everyday, mostly in my email inbox. I,m getting so good at identifying these scams I thought I would start a blog about them.

You see, when I started off working from home, I like thousands of other unfortunate people were scammed by these so called businesses advertised as working from home.

I was desperate to work from home and improve my life so I found myself trusting these sites and paying them for the privilege of being ripped off.

The more people who post about anline scams and tell their experiences the better, as it makes research easier for people who are interested in working from home, pick up details about these scams on search engines.

In the past I had tried researching various opportunities on the internet and when I could not find anything bad said about them I would simply trust that the opportunity was good and then purchase it. Only to find that I had just purchased another duff, useless program and paid a fortune for it.

So, hence I would like to help others, I would like to help you internet wannabes and work from homers and I decided whenever I came accross a scam - work from home opportunity I would simply post my findings in this blog. By doing this I can help stop this rubbish and scams taking your precious money.

When I review and post about a scam I will also copy and paste my research from forums etc, real opinions by real people who have been scammed or ripped off by these so called work from home opportunities.

I imagine I will be posting daily as I seem to come accross loads of these so I gather Im makin a little work for myself here, but as I say, I will hopefully be saving alot of peoples hard earned and very precious money.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: