Wednesday 15 July 2009

How To Market Experts Scam Review - A Must Read before you pay any money

BRAND NEW - Only released today so I just had to investigate this one and I am glad I did!Shaun Smith and Simon Stepsys have teamed up as 2 internet gurus offering the ultimate in SCAMS.

I have confidence in saying this even though it is brand new as these two men are time proven scam artists and fraudsters. Shaun Smith has even served a long stretch in prision for his fraud.

The short research I made on these two names gave me hours of reading. One scam to the next, going back for years and years. These guys as I say have a proven background in scamming all openly and easily readable on the internet.

Therefore anything that involves the name of these guys you are bound to end up losing your money after having fallen for the scam.I have reviewed many systems and realised alot of scams now but never have I read so much detail of the past of these people.

They actually take my number 1 spot prize for being the TOP SCAM ARTISTS that I have found so far.

Please people, dont just take my word for it, review and research their names and get as much proof as you need to justify not paying them a penny.

My advice:- (Anything at all connected with these 2 guys)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS - Dont be tempted - dont be fooled, you will lose your money
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]





2 comments:

  1. ITs true.

    I really badly hate Simon Stepsys. Shaun Smith I can stand. Simon is the biggest pussy ever trying to act bad with this shit car.

    Even though Shaun is classed as a scammer, I email him sometimes and he gives me some help in internet marketing. Simon doesn't bother to reply to me at all. Asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for howtomarketexperts.

    On the pitch page, it keeps saying 'learn how to make £70,000 a month'. Try and guess what I've made... ZILCH!

    As a member, i can honestly say it is the biggest bullshit ever. The info doesn't get updated. The last time it was updated was July 2009 as it says in the login pages.

    There is nothing good about it at all. If you click on some sections, its just blank. If anyone is looking to join, save your money. Its pathetic.

    ReplyDelete