Friday 17 July 2009

Paul Birdsall Scam

Paul Birdsall, currently running his most upto date scam - "The Streamline Funnel System" (Where do these idiots think up these names?)

There is loads of info / complaints about Paul Birdsall freely and easily viewed by doing a Google search on him. Its surprising what you can find!!

I would not risk a penny with this guy as his reputation is pure conman. His latest, the Streamline Funnel System is so new that nobody has lodged or written any complaints about him yet.

I posted my findings on a previous thread on this blog of what I found was dodgy about this system. It looks far too suspicious to me, and I would not dream of investing in this at all. You might as well go and flush your hard earned cash down the toliet.

I would advise all to read if your thinking of parting with any money towards this guy.

Please read my previous thread on the stream line funnel system for more information.

My Opinion - Anything with Paul Birdsalls name on it = AVOID

1 comment:

  1. i signed up on 9th and they said credit card merchant froze funds could i got scamed allreadt

    ReplyDelete